Friday, July 11, 2014

Women: Simply Complicated



Look at the diagram above. Now decide which body type are you.
Truth is 8 out of 1o women will chose a body type bigger than what they actually are. This is because we judge what we already have against the body type we desire.
 For Example , My body type is naturally "Sex Toy"  , Yes I am satisfied with the title but my goal is "Athletic".
In a perfect world I would be an Athletic Sex Toy . A body rocking bedroom beast.
 
Honestly as  women we go through days were we feel like walruses stranded on the beach
And other days we are sexy vixens ready to conquer the world. Confidence !
Your perception of your body is more mental than physical.
 when you feel Beautiful you look Beautiful.
It can be very simple !
Try this Exercise
Get in front of a mirror....okay now strike a pose .
How do you feel about yourself right now ?
Did you just wake up ?
Are you not having a good day ?
Is it that time of the month ( screw you mother nature ) ?

Now what is one thing you can do to make yourself feel better ?

Here is my remedy when I just not feeling like the Sexy Queen that I am:

1. Clean my room ( a clean room and freshly washed sheets on my bed  are like heaven )

2. Take a shower ( lights off, candle light with Corrine bailey Rae playing thru my speakers= perfection)  And I am  not talking just a run of the mill shower oh no I'm talking about deep cleaning my dreads, exfoliating my face and riding every body part of hair. Yes I called it the Imperial Shower.

3. I throw on my favorite Sweat pants ( Victoria Secret Pink Boyfriend fit sweats ) And White Tank top ( has to be the Hands A-shirt ) yes I know its detailed but it works

4. I collapse into my bed ( which has a mattress kissed by angels ) and I drown myself in my favorite TV Show ( usually OITNB, Scandal ,Will and Grace or Everybody loves Raymond)

5. If its really a bad day then out comes the kindle and I am whisked away into my favorite Novel ( The five people you meet in Heaven , 50 Shades of Grey  or The Travelers Guide )
 
Sure this may sound like a serious deed but confidence , comfort and attitude contribute to your overall health. I love myself enough to not allow my bad moment , to turn into a bad day or bad week.
Your body type is yours and Most of us are just born with it, So own it and take care of it the best way you can . By making sure you are emotionally and Physically healthy .
 

My Favorite Things:

 
                      






    

 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment